got 1st Place in 1st Cosmic Break Video Contest!

Sunday 13 February 2011

My IS : Infinite Stratos figure and gashapons coming soon!

Evening readers,

I just edited with a new video I put above so don't forget to review and leaves some comments about it, thanks!

By referring to the title, I deposited two stuffs from CH-Toynation last month. It was tiring but in the end I met Eric, the owner of the shop and my first encountered Wilson in real life and have a lil chat. Wilson, you're sexy~

Anyway the two stuffs are:

Houki Shinonono - Infinite Stratos
(Man I'm really want this figure from the beginning!)

Nano-colle IS:Infinite Stratos 1 Set
(They're so adorable!)
Oh yeah, I'm thinking to have this 1 set of gashapons too. I will wait until it releases with new pictures of their prototypes!

SR Infinite Stratos from Takara Tomy!

I will receive them by end of March or early of April and get it at CH-Toynation. Hope for more IS figures so Muqsit GAMBATTE!~

No comments:

Post a Comment