got 1st Place in 1st Cosmic Break Video Contest!

Sunday 20 February 2011

IS : Infinite Stratos SEGA (Part Two?)

So....... there was first part about the title above?

Anyway, good news for IS lovers/collectors/fxxpers/fans(kipas)... please do ignore the last two words... Houki Shinonono and unexpected Charlotte Dunoa (known as Charles) uniform figures have been painted!

Here they are!

Houki Shinonono (Man, this is a MUST O_O and I will wait for her pre-order available!)

Charlotte Dunoa (My 2nd favorite heroine and she is a MUST TOO O_O)

Then they created another prototype of Charlotte Dunoa (Now she's in her bikini form!) which still in painting progress. Wow, I want Houki Shinonono in bikini form too @__@

Charlotte Dunoa Bikini Version (Cute!)


Most of SEGA figures are arcade prize figures so they can be one of them too! (I hope so since arcade prize figures are cheap? =3=). I have one figure from SEGA which is currently in my shelf, Sion from Melty Blood and I like her simple yet great shape (less than three). My my this year I'm full with IS figures to collect O_O.......

No comments:

Post a Comment