got 1st Place in 1st Cosmic Break Video Contest!

Monday 21 February 2011

Dakimakura?!

A dakimakura (from daki (抱き) "to embrace or cling" and makura (枕) "pillow") is a type of large pillow from Japan. The word is often translated in English simply as "hug pillow". From a semantic standpoint, dakimakura are no different from Western orthopedic body pillows, and are commonly used by Japanese youth as "security objects". However, from a western perspective, the word "dakimakura" is primarily used to indicate the popularized image of love pillows with graphic illustrations of female characters of a bishoujo style.

............. in other words, you can DO pervert things to the pillow! Like hugging, fxxxing etc (lol). Sadly they cost really expensive :(

Anyway pictures below are my wish list dakimakura I badly want T_T.........

Aisha - Koihime Musou (Please release the VN English already?! @_@)


Kagura Aya - se.kirara (@w@...... nyummeh)
Nyehehehehehe Kagu Aya-chan...... if you're in my bed I will.....
*Aya kicks my ocincin*
Aya T_T.............

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you mean. xDDDDD

    I got myself a dakimakura recently and danggg. XDDDDD I ADORE IT.

    ReplyDelete