got 1st Place in 1st Cosmic Break Video Contest!

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Talking about yesterday

PJNTKD at Taman Jubli(24/3).

O raite ;3
Well, yesterday I came early with my lil bro Mateen, at 4pm. Then I received messages from them, Firdaus texted that he brought Zudin at that moment, Rauf texted that he came late because his cousin was at his house and Tirah, she was on her way.

Oh well... All of us gathered together at 4.15pm except Rauf. We surprised, Sir Hji. Ghazali came too! Hahaha.. Well I called him at my cellphone told him that if he could come that time.

While we waiting for Rauf, we took some pictures, helped by my lil bro, Mateen.






































Yey! Rauf came "early"!!! 4.25pm!!













So yeah, we all gathered together. At that time, Kerol came to us =D but he didn't train because he has a problem, well we understand =C



OK! Let's get started! Sir Ghazali brought us to the beach, and we started our training, with recording by my Sir and some photos by my lil bro.



















6pm D=





We back to our rest place and rest (of course). Yeah, we enjoyed our times at there. Soon I will ask Sir Ghazali for the videos that he captured. Here's another pictures... before we went to "pondok".














Guess thats all I guess (as usual). Thanks for them (Zudin, Firdaus, Terah, Rauf, Kerol (just for a moment), Zudin and Sir Ghazali) for came on 24/3.

*Log out*

No comments:

Post a Comment