got 1st Place in 1st Cosmic Break Video Contest!

Sunday 22 March 2009

Megaman rocks, Melty Blood rules!








Yeah, that game that I downloaded was working since yesterday and yeah, it's seems that I don't do any homeworks at this moment X_X;; But anyway >.>




It's all thanks to "BrokenDream" from RRO, who helped me a lot of things about the PSX thingy w/e. Also he helped me to fix out an arcade game which I can play at pc called "Melty Blood" but this time I can play online and battle with friends, especially BD xD.






LOL, I got this one. Megaman (the blue armored guy) thought that Roll (the girl who wear red uniform, she's an Engineer <3)>has changed into a Roll Cake xD.
Anyway, I'm a big FAN of Megaman (or Rockman in Japanese) and Melty Blood (Lunar Legend of Tsukihime Anime)
O rait, here's some videos from game called "Melty Blood" and the current version I'm playing is Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver B 1.03.



Melty Blood Opening


Melty Blood Combos
(I like to watch this one a lot since I like the player did cool, bloody combos)

Melty Blood another great combo moves (The song is.... ROCK! @w@ GO JANNE DA ARC! )




*Log out*

No comments:

Post a Comment