got 1st Place in 1st Cosmic Break Video Contest!

Friday 27 March 2009

Evening, met them at Taman Jubli

Yeah, that time I was bored but then Firdaus SMS me, he was also bored, LOL. He SMS about that we can go to Taman Jubli around 4.45pm like that, just for fun to chill around.

But I arrived at 5pm and they waited X____X;;. The one who came, Firdaus, Zudin and Tirah. Then we went to the beach and chill out there. Like, just play with the water on the side of the beach. Hah, thats correct X___X;; Then at 5.35pm, we back to our spot.... thought to play the water again but I decided to do something fun, break the woods which was found at the side of the beach. We collected some of the woods and started to break for each of them, LOL and Tirah's 1st time breaking. We played until 6.10pm and we went to our spot again to pack up our things and went home. Here's some pictures that I captured at that time. Soon I will do the video about it =D Insya Allah.























































No comments:

Post a Comment