got 1st Place in 1st Cosmic Break Video Contest!

Thursday 29 October 2009

Today's post is......

Just now my bro, Abg Ajim and I went to Uni Arcade Funland, Seria after I took driving law lesson, not the test yet. At 1st I didn't know what to do at there, so I played Midnight Maximum Tune. While a guy next to me put some of his coins and race with me, which was, he's a member of the game. So we both fight to the end, he won. From there, we shaked our hands together for the game and introduced each other. His name is J, well maybe that's fit with him, can't remember his full name. I started to get joyed by this game, so I bought 10 tokens for $5 to register myself into the game. With the help of him and the staff, it's a success! I chose Mazda Savanna RX-7 GT-X and I'm Wangan Beginner (I just started) XD. They suggested me to play in story mode to increase my car's speed (HP). For two matches from CPU's, it increased from 2XX HP to 320 HP, which was great news to me =D. I'm started to enjoy with it. I hope after I finish my exam, like 2 times a week I will go to the arcade and play that game, to increase HP and customise my car.

That's all for today's report.

No comments:

Post a Comment