got 1st Place in 1st Cosmic Break Video Contest!

Friday 30 October 2009

Another day, another tune.

In the evening, I was nearly sleep but my lil bro Mateen knocked my door loudly. They asked me to join them to have some fun at arcade (Uni Arcade Funland, Seria). I knew from the beginning, Mateen was jealous about I got Midnight Maximum Tune Card since yesterday. Arrived at the destination, we (Mateen, Aziz and I) rushed to the cabinet. Mateen registered 1st and he chose Mazda RX-8 as his car, while Aziz chose Slivia. Both of them are on the same horsepower level (240HP I perhaps). Aziz played the story stages made his HP to 340. While Mateen's HP was only 320HP since he joined with the pro's who have 7XXHP. I finished my rank C stages and made my ride's HP to 380! WOOOOOO I added more focus on speed rather than handing. Today is my 2nd time and I got some improvement from playing it. We're arrived home at 9.30pm and ate our noodles IN HARD COREWAY (a.k.a. we're hungry).

Today's report ends NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment