got 1st Place in 1st Cosmic Break Video Contest!

Sunday 12 April 2009

Lets talk about..... 11 April

My mom, siblings and I went to Seria, rumors there's a carnival around there. So yeah, it was ture. Also, my lil bro Mateen was participated in an event. Nothing much around there, but still, fun is fun =).
But what I like the most is, many dancers are well talented, they showed their own creations and style and BOOOOOM!! made me goes nuts sitting near speakers X__X Also there's also audio car show!! which was..... miracle... sounds everywhere in each car, my cousin Adi Fikri was also participate in the show.
Around 10.15pm, I met Diana which is my class register mate and Rauf that time.... while I'm waiting for my burger @.@

So here's some pictures that I captured during that time ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment